€35 – Sightseeing bike experience
Paris nooks & crannies Bike Tour
What we’ll do
Your 3-hour bike tour starts in front of the 500 years old City Hall of Paris. On this small-group guided tour, enjoy a leisurely bike ride through Paris historical neighborhoods. Your experienced local guide will show you nooks and crannies of the old Paris as well as explaining you the anecdotes behing the great History.
Starting with the medieval Marais, famous for its Jewish and Gay neighborhoods. From middle-aged houses through trendy corners, we will reach the first ever Kings square and its magnificent buildings.
Continuing through the Bastille square, we will demystify its legendary prison. Escape from city traffic and stroll along the bike-friendly path that lines the Seine River.
See the legendary kings palace where Marie Antoinette spent her last days before being beheaded…
Time to discover the left bank ! From the world oldest company (1154 years !) we will head towards the literary Saint Germain des Prés and meet Parisians preferred cafés and art galleries. Odéon and the Luxembourg will show us how kings, queens, revolutionaries and Napoléon mixed in a ballet that ended in blood.
After resting in the left bankers preferred garden, we’ll finally reach the Sorbonne University and the Latin Quarter with its antic roman empire ruins mixed with the most dangerous middle-aged back streets. And because we organize only small group tours (8 guests MAX), we can change the program on the fly to focus on your interests.
Joining this tour in the beginning of your vacation allows you to see a lot of the city and determine what you want to come back and spend more time at.
3 hours total
Offered in English German French
€35 per person
Guests aged 13 can attend
Group size 8 max
What we’ll see
- 3-hour, small-group bike tour through Paris highlights
- Cruise at a leisurely pace as a local guide shows you nooks and crannies and explains historical context and anecdotes
- Discover Saint Germain des Prés,The Latin Quarter, Odéon & Luxembourg, the forever trendy central areas
- Cycle flat routes on low traffic side streets for a full immersion with locals
- Explore The Marais, the medieval district with its Jewish and Gay areas
- Includes lightweight bikes, super comfy & standard with 7 gears
- Get to Know the medieval Latin Quarter and its roman roots
- 2 guides for a peaceful & safe trip
- Joining a bike tour early in your trip allows you to see a lot of the city and determine what you want to come back and spend more time at.
- Suitable for all levels of fitness
What we’ll provide
- Lightweight & comfort bikes
- Helmets (not mandatory)
Where we’ll meet
Book one of our next tours !
Don’t forget to check the weather and to bring the appropriate material : sunglasses, sun cream and a cap, or raining clothes.
Every child 13 years or older can join our tour as long as accompanied by an adult.
Please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if needed.
Emergency phone number for the customer: +33 652175014
See our other experiences in Paris