Walking & Wine experience
Paris – highlights walk + cheese & wine picnic
What we’ll do
Come & enjoy a nice walk through the heart of Paris, between the islands, the Latin district and St Germain des Prés.
From the creation of the city by the Roman Empire through the modern days, walk by the Revolution and the Napoleon Empire and see how a 2000 years old city evolved and still keeps secret places from all the times of its rich history.
Finally share a nice picnic with us on the river banks. Fine wines, cheese, bread & water will be provided for everybody !
3 hours total
Offered in English
€49 per person
Guests ages 10 can attend
Group size 10 max
What we’ll see
- Roman Empire monuments
- The middle-age district
- Key spots from the Revolution
- The islands and their stunning secrets
- The Seine river banks
What we’ll provide
- Wine, cheese & bread for the Picnic
- Historic, cultural & shopping background
- Our legendary good mood of course !
Where we’ll meet
- Comfortable clothes recommended !
- Soft drinks will be provided for teenagers
A minimum of 5 members in addition to the organizing members can be expected to maintain the walk. Very bad weather conditions can also force us to cancel the walk
Tour on demand !
See our other experiences in Paris