Paris highlights & cheese & wine picnic – Private tour
Come & enjoy a nice walk through the heart of Paris, from the Latin quarter and St Germain des Pré towards the islands and the Marais neighborhood .
From the creation of the city by the Roman Empire through the modern days, walk by the Revolution and the Napoleon Empire and see how a 2000 years old city evolved and still keeps secret places from all the times of its rich history.
Finally share a nice picnic with us on the river banks. Fine wines, cheese, bread & water will be provided for everybody !
3 hours total
Offered in English
€135 1-3 persons 40€/addit. person
Guests ages 10 can attend
Group size 10 max
Main points of interest
- Roman Empire monuments
- The middle-age district and its stunning secrets
- Key spots from the Revolution
- The islands
- The Seine river banks
- Wine, cheese & bread for the Picnic
- Soft drinks will be provided for teenagers
- Historic, cultural & shopping background
- Our legendary good mood of course !
- Comfortable clothes recommended !
- Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly.
- Don’t forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen or a cap.
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to reservation date & time are fully refunded. Cancellations within 48 hours of reserved date & time are charged in full, and considered non-refundable but rescheduling may be possible depending of available slots. No-shows are charged in full, and considered non-refundable.
Tour on demand !
See our other experiences in Paris